Website Auditing and QA Services
Enhance user experience and elevate your website's performance across languages with our comprehensive functional and linguistic website auditing and QA services.
Having a (multilingual) website is essential for businesses looking to reach and engage with a diverse audience. However, maintaining linguistic accuracy, search engine optimisation, and seamless functionality across multiple languages can be a complex and challenging task.
That’s where our expert website auditing and QA services come in.
We’ll leave no stone unturned
Our team of experienced auditors and quality assurance specialists are well-versed in the intricacies of multilingual web development and have a keen eye for detail.
Our comprehensive auditing process begins by analysing the functionality and linguistic accuracy of your website across different languages.
We meticulously review every aspect, including:
• Translation accuracy and completeness
• Terminological consistency
• Cultural appropriateness
• SEO best practices
• Optimised user flows
• Visual consistency
• Formatting and layout
• Responsive design
• Accessibility compliance
• Performance and loading speed
By identifying and rectifying these issues, we help you:
• Enhance user experience: A well-audited multilingual website provides a smooth browsing experience for your visitors, regardless of their language preference. From intuitive navigation to culturally appropriate content, we ensure that your website resonates with your target audience.
• Boost search engine visibility: By implementing SEO best practices, we help improve your website’s rankings, driving organic traffic and attracting a wider audience.
• Protect brand credibility: Inaccurate translations or inconsistent terminology can lead to confusion and negatively impact your brand’s credibility. We ensure that your content is error-free and delivers the intended message in each language.
• Optimise conversion rates: A good-quality multilingual website is crucial for converting visitors into customers. We examine the user flows and conversion funnels, identifying potential barriers and optimising them to maximize your website’s conversion rates across languages.
Partner with us for multilingual success
Ready to transform your website into a powerful tool for engaging with international audiences?
Contact us today to discuss your multilingual keyword research requirements.
Dont' take our word for it
Crisol is one of our hidden secrets at TrueLayer 🤫 They’re incredibly knowledgeable about content strategy and translation, and SEO. Thanks to their amazing work, we managed to build a localisation capability from scratch, that supported the entire company – from marketing to product.
It’s hard to find someone who’s as committed, transparent, reliable, and to be frank so damn good at what they do as Crisol are.
We work with Crisol for all our Spanish digital marketing needs. They are super involved in all the different projects and we can always count on the quality of their work. We couldn’t expect a better partner for SEO projects and I couldn’t recommend them enough.
Price list (end clients)
Are you a marketing agency or LSP? You can request an agency discount (up to 20% off).
Price per hour From £100
We need to know the specifics of your project before providing a more precise and tailored pricing proposal. The project's scope, complexity, turn-around time, and requirements are all factors that impact the final pricing.
25-hour package 5% off
Buy 25 hours upfront to enjoy the benefits of our bundled package pricing. This package allows you to allocate the purchased hours flexibly based on your project's needs. All our packages let you use the hours within a 3-month period,
50-hour package 7% off
Book our 50-hour package to benefit from an extended engagement with our team. All our packages let you use the hours within a 3-month period.
75-hour package 10% off
Pay for 75 hours upfront to maximise your savings. All our packages let you use the hours within a 3-month period.
100-hour package 13% off
Our 100-hour package is specifically designed for large-scale projects involving complex websites with multiple languages and numerous pages. All our packages let you use the hours within a 3-month period.
Your globalisation journey starts here.
Frequently asked questions
Conducting a website audit involves a comprehensive review of your website’s performance, functionality, and content. The process typically includes:
• Technical analysis: Examining aspects like site speed, mobile-friendliness, and that all links work properly.
• On-page SEO assessment: Evaluating metadata, keyword usage, and content optimisation.
• Content audit: Assessing the quality, relevance, and engagement potential of your website’s content.
• Translation quality evaluation: Ensuring the multilingual versions of your site are as high-quality as the original version.
• User Experience (UX) Evaluation: Analysing the site’s navigation, usability, and overall user satisfaction.
The choice of software for website auditing can vary depending on the specific needs of the project and the preferences of the auditing team. Commonly used tools include:
• Screaming Frog (SEO spider): For technical SEO analysis, including crawling and indexing issues.
• Google Search Console: To monitor website performance in Google’s search results.
• SEMrush, Ahrefs, or similar: For SEO competitive analysis, keyword research, and backlink analysis.
• Hemmingway, Grammarly or similar: To assess content readability, grammatical correctness, and proper spelling.
• Our expert eyes and brains: Because no website audit is complete or good-quality without the human element – especially if they’re trained linguists and SEO specialists, like us.
The importance of website audits for SEO cannot be overstated. These audits serve as a comprehensive evaluation tool that helps uncover and address various issues that can significantly impact a website’s search engine rankings and overall online visibility.
Website audits are relevant to SEO for several key reasons:
• They assist in identifying and rectifying technical issues that may hinder search engine crawlers and disrupt the indexing process.
• Website audits highlight opportunities for optimising content, ensuring it aligns with SEO best practices and includes relevant keywords.
• These audits assess the overall user experience (UX) of the website, a crucial factor in influencing user engagement and session durations, both of which are vital for SEO.
• By analysing the quality of backlinks, website audits help identify and address potentially harmful links that could adversely affect SEO efforts.
• Additionally, website audits provide valuable insights into competitors’ strategies and reveal areas where improvements can be made. to gain a competitive edge in search engine rankings.
The frequency of website audits depends on various factors, including the size of your website, how frequently you update content, and industry trends. As a general guideline, it’s a good practice to conduct a comprehensive audit at least annually. However, for larger or rapidly changing websites, quarterly or semi-annual audits may be necessary to stay competitive and maintain SEO health.
The cost of website auditing services can vary significantly depending on the scope and complexity of the audit, the size of your website, and the expertise of the auditing team. Small businesses may find basic audits available for a few hundred dollars, while larger enterprises with complex websites may invest several thousand dollars in a comprehensive audit.
It’s important to discuss your specific needs and expectations with a service provider to determine a tailored cost estimate.
We’re Crisol. We’re award-winning marketing and SEO translation specialists for the SaaS, hospitality, food, education, and wellness sectors.
We help big brands and small businesses to produce locally persuasive and SEO-friendly marketing content across markets, to increase conversions, reduce churn, and engage global customers like never before.
And we’re ready to help you, too! Hire one of us as a freelancer or all of us as a boutique agency.
Take a look at our latest blogs:
Spanish has 496 million native speakers and 595 million total speakers. This means that over 6 percent of the world’s population speak …
Translation serves as the bridge that enables people from diverse linguistic backgrounds to communicate, exchange ideas, and access information seamlessly. However, translation …
Have you ever wondered why you pick one brand over another? Or, why you shop at an expensive store when a more …
Have you ever watched puzzled, uncomfortable, almost-on-the-verge-of-a-doubt patients when trying to fill out an informed consent that a smiling desk nurse has …