It’s all finally ready! On 18 September 2020, in partnership with Sarah and Alan from Retro Digital, we are hosting a first-of-its-kind conference! It’s The CreAtIve Language Conference (#CLCONF)—Approaching creativity in the AI era. The countdown has started and we couldn’t be more excited! By the end of July, we will decide whether the event will be held in person or online, depending on how things unfold in the context of the COVID-19 crisis.
Who is The Creative Language Conference For?
So many people will be there! And not just from London: we are welcoming people from all over Europe.
Attendees will include representatives from marketing companies, software development companies, AI businesses… Moreover, we will enjoy the presence of language services providers, magazines, publishing companies, copywriters, writers, translators, designers, etc. Basically, anyone who has a need for creative language (both written and visual) and international marketing services. In total, we expect about 150 people to attend. Impressive, huh?
However, if you represent a company and are interesting in attending, you might want to hurry up. Why? Well, there will be limited places for companies from the same industry and country. For example, only a couple of digital marketing agencies from the UK will be granted access. In the same way, only one or two LSPs from a certain country will be invited to join in.
This exclusivity has been decided to encourage diversity and higher chances of establishing successful business relationships for everyone involved. It’s only fair!
What Is the Conference Going to Cover?
We will be discussing topics that will benefit all attendees and cover what the future holds. For example:
- What the role of AI is in the human interaction aspects of today’s business (networking, pitching, customer service, critical thinking, presentations, etc.).
- What human tasks AI is replacing, and which ones still need a human touch.
- How the nature of human work is shifting to accommodate to AI.
- What role AI plays in the provision of multilingual services (translation, localisation, transcreation, etc.).
- What the potential of AI is in creative written language and marketing (copywriting, writing, marketing, media, etc.).
- What the role of AI is in culture and creative visual language (art, tourism, music, literature, the film industry, etc.).
- Neural Machine Translation and Language Processing: applications, challenges, etc.
Where Will the Creative Language Conference #CLCONF Take Place?
Although we had originally planned to host it in London at the David Game College, the conference will now take place online via Zoom because of the COVID-19 pandemic. To make up for it, we have reduced ticket prices, added a 7th talk (on AI and visual language in Photography), and organised a taster webinar for the end of August.
We’ve tiered the pricing to make the event accessible to freelancers and companies big and small… so no excuses! Also, because the event has moved from face-to-face to an online environment, prices are now 20% cheaper.
The ticket price includes full access to all seven talks (the original six, plus a bonus one), as well as to an exclusive LinkedIn group for networking, where you will be able to start fruitful and enriching conversations with other attendees.
Become a Sponsor
Invest in sponsoring our event and enjoy the following perks:
- Free tickets to the conference
- Explicit mention on newsletters
- Visibility during the event
- Exposure to dozens of different companies from all over the world
- Logo and link featured on the event website
- Mentions and thank-yous on the day of the event
- And much more.