The Creative Language Conference is back in 2021 for a second (online) edition by popular demand.
Last September 2020, in partnership with Retro Digital, we hosted what turned out to be the conference of the year for professionals with an interest in creative language.
Some Testimonials from 2020
“I’ve never found an online conference so engaging before. Great guests and some really fascinating discussions.”
“This was a really interesting conference and something completely different that I haven’t seen around before.”
“Topic and speakers were all excellent, they opened up a world I had no idea about!”
“It was a fantastic day well spent! Super-organisation, committed/engaging moderators, fantastic speakers, perfect pace (breaks), fun (I loved the Bingo), I don’t see any room for improvement.”
“One of the most interesting conferences I attended this year.”
What’s Different This Year?
While last year the conference revolved around AI, this year’s focus is purely on creativity as applied to the work of writers, marketers, and linguists. If you attended CLConf 2020, you know as well as we do that the selection of speakers set the bar really high for the 2021 edition. You’ll be glad to know that both Arwyn and Sabina are back by the explicit request of the audience (their talks were the most acclaimed).
This year, we will also be learning about:
- Neuroscience and how our brains react when we expose ourselves to aesthetics and creative expressions;
- What localisation managers of multinational companies prioritise and how we, as linguists and copywriters, can provide value to them;
- Short-form post best practices for B2B lead generation on LinkedIn;
- How international media companies operating in several languages leverage the power of internal linking to prolong dwell time and increase conversion;
- What makes a good storyteller and how you can become a better writer;
- Website and app accessibility for users with disabilities…
And The Icing of the Cake
This year, we are welcoming Kerry Abner (Global Marketing Director of Sony Music International) as our keynote speaker. Banging!
Kerry “Klassic” Abner walked into the Sony Music offices in New York City in 2018 to pitch an idea he had as head of his consulting agency, Intecoo. “I was just explaining to them where they were missing opportunities and how my agency could help them solve those problems,” he told Hip-Hop Wired.
By the time he had completed his pitch, the Florida native was offered a job at the label as Manager of Urban Marketing, Social Media & Streaming. He’s now Sony’s Global Marketing Director – and our keynote speaker at #CLConf. Let’s benefit from his insights!
Become a Sponsor
As per the feedback we received last year, it’s now easier than ever to put your name out there even if you are a freelancer. Sponsorship doesn’t have to cost a fortune or be the sole domain of big-budget companies – our packs start from £299 and you can get one or more of the below:
– Branding on the event’s website
– Free conference ticket(s)
– Promo email to attendees
– Social media shout-outs
– Speaking slot
– Mention at the beginning and end of each session
– Branding on each speaker’s slides
– Surprise ‘Thank you’ box of goodies delivered to your address
Buy Your Ticket!
Buy your ticket by the end of April and enjoy a juicy price reduction. Are you a freelancer or a small business? There are 40% and 25% discounts respectively. All tickets include access to the 2020 conference recordings (upon request) and to our exclusive LinkedIn group.